We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heathrow to wembley

cork
Level Contributor
198 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
heathrow to wembley

group of 4 with 4 hand luggage arriving into heathrow

next thurs at 17.15... need to get a cab to Wembley

postal code HAO .. are mini cabs or taxis cheaper

and is fare based on a meter and nrs of people and

luggage. will be returning again to heathrow on sun

would it be better to pre book or just grab one outside of terminal

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heathrow to wembley

I think you'll find the answers will be remarkably similar to those you got when you asked the same Q 3 days ago. Didn't you like those ones?

cork
Level Contributor
198 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heathrow to wembley

the main reason i asked this question was that i wanted to know if all taxis are metered.. hope you do not represent all uk people... would not be a nice place to visit if it was.. hope you are having a better day today.. take care

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: heathrow to wembley

All taxis are metered by definition. You may still be able to negotiate a fixed fare.

Mini cabs and private hire cars are probably not metered. They have to be prebooked by law, they are not allowed to pick up on spec.

cork
Level Contributor
198 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: heathrow to wembley

thanks for help

5. Re: heathrow to wembley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 05:16