We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easiest route to Ealing Road

West Midlands
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Easiest route to Ealing Road

Hi there,

I will be travelling with National Express coaches next Sunday to London - destination Ealing Road. :-)

Please can you advise me of the quickest, most easiest route to Ealing Road. Someone mentioned getting off coach at Golders Green, but I believe the journey then on by bus is over an hour. :-( Is it easier to stay on until Victoria and get the tube or get off at Golders Green and get the bus/tube.

Many thanks.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

There are possibly half a dozen Ealing Roads in the greater London area - which one do you want?

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

Sorry - missed which forum!!

The 83 bus runs through from Golders Green to Wembley Central station and then turns down Ealing Road and runs the length of it to Alperton station. Yes it does take just over an hour to Alperton but it's going to take that and more to go on to Victoria and get the tube out again

West Midlands
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. Bus from Golders Green it is then!

Would you happen to know what the first stop on Ealing Road is please?

Many, many thanks :-)

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

I think it's called something like Lyons Road or Lyons Avenue (from memory when I looked it up earlier). That's starting at the northern end which is the first bit you come to travelling from Golders Green

West Midlands
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6. Re: Easiest route to Ealing Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2010, 06:20