We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playgrounds in Hayle

Woodbury, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Playgrounds in Hayle

Hi there

I'm going to Hayle for a week with my 3 year old. Does anyone know if there are any good playgrounds in the area.

Other tips on things to do with a kid would be great to.

Thanks

Dee

Mentioned in this post
Hayle
Hayle
Cornwall, UK
Hayle, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playgrounds in Hayle

There is a play park at the Copperhouse end of Hayle, which is about a mile or so from the beach holiday parks (Haven/Beachside/St Ives Bay) and 1/2 a mile from the Premier Inn/ Travelodge. I would not advise a walk to the park from these locations, so take the car.

www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/search.php… will give you the info you need. Paradise Park is at the other end of Hayle (Foundary End) and is great for really young kids.

Check the locations out at 'Google Earth'.

Have a good one,

BW9.

Mentioned in this post
Beachside Holiday Park
Beachside Holiday Park
299 Reviews
Hayle, UK
St Ives Bay
St Ives Bay
195 Reviews
St Ives, UK
Paradise Park
Paradise Park
1,028 Reviews
Hayle, UK
Hayle
Hayle
Cornwall, UK
2. Re: Playgrounds in Hayle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2016, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Hayle
Recent Conversations