We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

3 posts
Save Topic
Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

We arrived back in 2010 , the chalets are only fit for fire wood ( no joke ) , no toilet seat , animals feces in the corner of room , damp , the list goes on and on . The joke is we complained to owner , and wrote a letter to Cornwall Council with pictures , both with no joy .seriously don't even give them alook .

4 replies to this topic
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

If you were there 2 years ago, why have you decided to write on the forum about them now? Why didn't you write a review about them at the time?

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

Didn't do trip advisor or Internet things back then , pen and paper fella me ,just got up to date and thought I would post .

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

Thing is, they could very well have changed in 2 years, that's one of the reasons why reviews in the review section have to be made within 12 months of your visit.

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall

Didn't do trip advisor or Internet things back then , pen and paper fella me ,just got up to date and thought I would post .

Reply to: Woodlands St Agnes Cornwall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St Agnes