We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

Sunny Coast, Aus.
2 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

Hi there. does anyone have any recommendations for accommodation in Byron Bay that would be good for our honeymoon? we dont want to be too far from town but close to great beach.

Thanks

Auckland, New...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

We've been recommended Rae's on Watergos and we're heading there for our honeymoon this summer.

Some friends of ours have just stayed there and couldn't recommend highly enough. It's expensive, but apparently worth it.

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
752 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

I remember Raes on Wategos being awesome YEARS back when my evil parents made us drive from the Central Coast to the Gold Coast. We stopped at Port and Byron on the way up and Coffs on the way back. Raes is on a great beach not far out of Byron town.

Little Wategos is a fantastic, beautiful beach and I had one of the best experiences of my life there - surfing with a huge pod of wild dolphins. It was unreal.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,492 posts
1,583 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

ditto .....raes on wategos.

sydney,aust.
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

Byron at byron

Brisbane
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

I have just had a very fussy friend stay at Victoria's at Watego Beach and said it was totally awesome. He said it was like a boutique hotel with the best service ever, great food and devine beach. We are going there for our 10th wedding anniversary in January.

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

2nd Byron @ Byron

Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

The Villas of Byron are in a league of their own. http://www.thevillasofbyron.com.au/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

The Byron At Byron is fantastic but it is not within walking distance to town, nor is it on a great beach. For our honeymoon last year we stayed two nights at The Byron then two nights in town (at the Cape Beach House) which was a good balance. Victoria's at Wategoe's is highly recommended.

Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

Recommend BeachSuites - New modern great service private plunge pool Great central location 5 star -

10. Re: Honeymoon Accom in Byron?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Byron Bay