We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Help need please !

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation Help need please !

I am from Perth and have been invited to a wedding in Byron Bay next April 2014, the reception will be at Figtree Restaurant Sunrise Lane. I have no idea on anything this side of Australia, and will need some good advice on where to stay for one week? Its been suggested that we stay either Belongil Beach or Main Beach. So if anyone has some suggestions on accommodation in that area not looking at top end of the market $$$ just reasonable priced accommodation, whether a hotel or an apartment. thanks

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Help need please !

Hi chichi, Figtree is at Ewingsdale, several ks west of Byron. There are a number of top endish B&Bs here. Belongil is also top end. And depending on the exact date of the wedding anywhere in Byron in April will be expensive(and busy). All you can do is trawl through the options and save like crazy! Good luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Help need please !

Thanks Glenn, Wedding date is 7th its a Monday, and they have a bus that will be collecting the guests from the Surf Club? on Shirley St. So i would be looking at something around that area...

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation Help need please !

Hi chichi, the wedding planners got that right! I assumed it would be the Easter long weekend.

The surf club is in Bay St. Bay St. accommodation starts (Bay Motel) at about $150ish, depending how long you stay,and goes up from there. A very central location, you can walk to everything. Hope this helps

4. Re: Accommodation Help need please !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Byron Bay