We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Perisher?

Which Perisher Valley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
6 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Perisher?

I'm interested in staying at Perisher this season, but not really sure where to book my accommodation. I want something that is right on the snowfields so we don't have to travel very far each day, but also want to be near all the bars and nightlife. Also don't want to be stuck in a real family orientated lodge....we want something fun.

any suggestions?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
15,649 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Perisher?

The Sundeck is a ski in and ski out hotel right near the ski lifts and close to the action. It attracts a youngish crowd if that is what you like.

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Perisher?

All depends on your budget and whether you want ski in/out. Have a look at the resort map here: perisher.com.au/resort-information/village-g… and contact properties with a location to suit. Perisher Manor, Sundeck and PVH are all on the lift side of the creek. Others you will have to walk or get transport to the lifts.

Miami, Florida
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Perisher?

Thanks so much for your response guys. I checked out the sundeck hotel and it looked pretty good. I also took a look at the stables apartments on that perisher.com link you posted @tez823. Is that the same place as this - www.deanes.com.au - has anyone stayed there?

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Perisher?

Yes - it is the same place. On the other side of the road so not ski in/out and the smaller rooms & studios have sofa beds. I'd prefer the Man from Snowy River Hotel & my favourite is Maritz although PVH is pretty nice too......

5. Re: Where to stay in Perisher?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Perisher Valley