We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

Victoria
3 posts
Save Topic
What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

We are looking to stay in nice caravan park with the kids in a cabin later this year. Does anyone have any suggestions? Ive heard of a few but not sure which ones would be a good pick. I would love it if there was interenet access to.

thanks

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
871 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

These are two I have been to and can reccomend. they both have lots of really nice cabins and are both on the beach.

http://www.bluelagoonbeachresort.com.au/

http://www.oceanbeachholidaypark.com.au/

if you google the entrance caravan parks, they also come up with a few different ones, most of which have web sites. the ones i have suggested are the most luxurious. Ocean beach has one of those huge jumping pillows, which are inflated at least on the weekend and during school holidays. also it has a beach hire company or at least had one when i was there three years ago, so you can hire a kayak, or surfboard etc.

Victoria
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

thanks for that. had a look at both of those websites and they seem quite nice, may give them a call. have you heard of the central coast holiday parks, my friend gave me there website but not sure if it would be suitable.

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
871 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

No not specifically Sorry. are they the council owned parks?

if so it might include dunleith. dont know about that park, it has good location if you like water, as it is on the ocean and also on the river near the entrance. and also just over the bridge from the entrance shops, where you have nice cafes, a great little water fountain park for kids to cool off, and the pelican feeds every day.

sydney
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

This comment is only a year late but will add it anyway for anyone reading it in future - try Toowoon Bay Caravan Park. Beach located at bottom of caravan park is absolutely beautiful (very good for kids, kite surfing, surf skis etc, Nth Shelly on other sie is good for surfing)and there is now a little cafe under the surf club. They have recently updated playground and cabins overlooking north shelly beach are great, with gates to keep kids on verandah. Other wise, Blue Lagoon at Bateau Bay, Ocean Beach is also good. Caravan Park @ Nth Entrance gets very busy over Xmas period and a little hectic. Hope this helps someone in future.

5. Re: What is the best caravan park/s on the central coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about The Entrance