We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on Fulton Steamboat Inn

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Need info on Fulton Steamboat Inn

There isnt much action on the Strasburg boards so i think i would get more answers on this one. I understand this is an older hotel but would still like to stay here as its within my budget.

Has anyone stayed in one of the family bunk bed suites or any of the rooms on the Observation Deck. There is an $18 price difference between the two, just wondering if the bunk bed suites are as clean as the little more expensive rooms on the 2nd floor. I would think that all rooms would be cleaned equally. We are leaving in over 2 weeks and would like some input before I make my final decision between the two. I will be traveling with my 3 kids ages 2, 5, and 15.

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
674 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need info on Fulton Steamboat Inn

Hi - I just sent you an e-mail. Hope it helps.

Lambertville, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need info on Fulton Steamboat Inn

Stayed at the Steamboat about 2 Septembers ago on the second floor. Requested a field side room, got a street side room. You could still hear the traffic and trucks very well, which was annoying. Resteraunt was just OK.....service a little slow.....but that was 2 yrs ago and things may have changed.....

3. Re: Need info on Fulton Steamboat Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster
Recent Conversations