We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

washington, dc
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

Years ago my mother took us to Lancaster and we stayed at a hotel where the balcony overlooked the indoor pool. Basically our rooms were facing the indoor pool. Now that I'm much older I want to take my children but we cannont remember the name of the hotel! I don't know if it was actually in Lancaster or on the outskirts but we were able to take the tour of the Amish, etc., so I know it was close. Can anyone help me out please?!!?

Maryland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

I've seen pictures of Eden which show rooms overlooking the indoor pool.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

My guess on this would be either Willow Valley Resort or Eden Resort. Willow Valley is on the south side of Lancaster, and Eden Resort is just north of the city.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

Yes both resorts Willow Valley and Eden Resort do have rooms facing the pool. The Center pool at Willow Valley is the original pool and that is the one with the rooms around it. They also have the second pool area in the newer building which includes two other indoor pools and another kids waterpark area. The waterpark & pools are great and my kids ages 3 and 5 could stay all day there. I would recommend WV since you do have children and this would keep them very occupied. The two sections are connected by an indoor walkway which is really nice so you dont have to walk outside. We usually spend a bit of time at both pool areas.

Eden only has 1 indoor pool and no waterpark so I would go with Willow Valley, Your kids would have a blast there.

4. Re: ISO Hotel with indoor balcony overlooking the pool!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 12:21