We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

Which Lancaster hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bahiatraveler
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Topic
Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

We are planning on going to Dutch Wonderland this weekend. Does anyone have any input on the Revere vs. the Eden. I realize that both are Best Western properties.

We would request the main building in the Revere. We want to be closer to Dutch Wonderland as we have two small children 2 and 4.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks,

John

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

I honestly think travel time would be about the same...depending on traffic the Eden could be the shorter drive (limited access road as opposed to fighting legendary Rt. 30 traffic).

they are both very nice...you would not be disappointed at either.

I'm thinking your kids would like the Eden better.

bahiatraveler
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

thanks for your input, this was a real tough choice. I got differing views and went ahead and canceled the Eden and booked the Revere. Both have inside pools and Revere comes with breakfast and someone said it was a bit closer to DW. At this point, what can I say. I will have to roll the dice. It is only one night, I am sure we can survive either way.

Not sure if we are going to DW on Sat or Sun...

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

John;

I agree with former poster--I don't think you'll go wrong at either location. There have been people going to BW Revere who have been return visitors for years, and they swear by the quality of the experience! Enjoy your time in the county!!

4. Re: Best Western Revere vs. Eden any thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 10:23