We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amish Owned Business

Which Lancaster hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Amish Owned Business

This topic we will list known Amish owned business' you come across. I will list my favorite. Set your GPS, and you will save it in your favorites.

Countryside Road Stand

2966 Stumptown Rd

Ronks, PA 17572

This business started out as a small shed and now its a large country store with electricity (generator). They have a large paved parking lot that tour busses can fit and do patronize the store.

They have baked goods, root beer, custom made clocks, crafts, quilts, home made lemon aid, locally made butter (best tasting you will ever have), and also the best soft pretzels you will ever have made right in front of you my Amish kids.

There are bathroom facilities, picnic tables and the kids can feed the farm animals in the back of the store.

Not much on produce.

More to come.... I know of an Amish health food store I will list soon here.

New York
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amish Owned Business

The Countryside Road Stand is where we got our soft baked pretzels...OH MY!!!! They were amazing, just amazing. The animals were wonderful and my husband didn't want to leave them, they were so cute...lol.

Very pleasant store with good prices. I would HIGHLY recommend a stop here.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amish Owned Business

B B 's Grocery Outlet

581 Camargo Road

Quarryville, PA 17566

Cash only!

This is an Amish owned discount grocery store similar to Amelia's Grocery Outlet. The stock has some bents (dents), bumps, but there are bunches of bargains in this store that closes at sundown. Please realize that there no real lights in the store.

No phone - this is an Amish store. There are no lights.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amish Owned Business

Miller's Natural Foods

2888 Miller Lane

Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505

I always go to this store even though the vitamins are high priced. Don't feel shy going to Millers. It will appear you are going into an Amish driveway which I think you actually are. Once inside, even if you are just curious, there will be something to buy. I usually always find strange self healing items and snacks. They have cold goods as well.

Sunday - Closed

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amish Owned Business

Westfield Farm Store

165 N. Shirk Road

New Holland

Amish owned.

Has fresh and cheap eggs from the farm. Store also has bulk foods, bulk ice cream, eggs, grains and other items.

Sunday - Closed

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amish Owned Business

You locals. I need your assistance.

There is a very good Amish farm stand on Rt 30 West, right past Ronks Rd on the right. If someone can post the address.

This stand is very popular. Their baked goods are made right there and sometimes you can peek and see the Amish in the kitchen at work. They normally have produce, canned goods from their gardens, baked goods such as cookies, breads whoopie pies, root beer and more all fresh.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amish Owned Business

AMISH FARM STAND, Leola, PA

I don't have the exact address here but its right across from Hayloft Candles. This farm stand is known for fresh produce. They do have Amish baked goods and canned items as well.

So set your GPS to Hayloft Candles at 99 S. Groffdale Rd, Leola, PA, park in Hayloft if you like, buy some candles or feed the animals then walk across the street to the farm stand. I always buy something there when I'm in the area.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Amish Owned Business

J & B Quilts & Crafts

157 North Star Rd., Strasburg.

I was never here but it is listed as an Amish farm where you can shop for quilted items including quilts, wall hangings, aprons, handbags, and pillows.

long island, new...
Level Contributor
46 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Amish Owned Business

This farm stand on rt 30 is called Bluegate

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Amish Owned Business

You would not know the physical address? This is a GPS society now... Haha

Over the Rainbow
Level Contributor
401 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Amish Owned Business

Any listing of Amish-owned gems would not be complete without Riehl's Quilts - 247 east Eby Rd Leola, PA 17540. They even have a toll-free number 800-957-7105. Quilts, crafts and wonderful goodies!