We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

I usually go to Oregon Dairy for my stash of Martins pretzels before we check into our hotel. Since we will be arriving on Sunday i know they are closed that day. Are there any other supermarkets near Fulton Steamboat that sell these so i dont have to go too much out of my way.

NY
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

Hey Ginger, can't help with the pretzels, but from one regular to another, enjoy your trip... I was just talking to myself this morning, saying I need a Lancaster fix. I won't be back though until Feb. Again, Enjoy.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

thanks alot mitmott! I know i start to get withdrawls after a while.

We are staying at Fulton Steamboat for 3 nights and really looking forward to spending some time with the kids.

PA, USA
Level Contributor
376 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

the folks at oregon dairy (as well as herr's and yoder's- all the "family owned supermarkets") have decided to open the store on sundays, beginning jan. 10th.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

I don't know about stores close to the Fulton, but Stauffer's of Kissel Hill is open on Sundays, and they carry Martin's pretzels at all of their locations. Oregon Dairy is essentially located between the Lititz and Fruitville Pike locations, so not out of your way. (and close by if you go to the movies at Penn Cinema in Lititz) :)

Hope I'm not too late.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

It's not exactly a "supermarket", but why not shop where the Amish shop at Centerville Bulk, a small grocery store located nearby between Intercourse and New Holland. Address is 3501B Scenic Road, Gordonville. I always stock up on Martin's pretzels there at competitive prices. Other deals in the store are a wide variety of bulk items such as nuts, snacks, spices, etc. They also have unbeatable prices on cheeses of all kinds. Oysters are sold in season at very competitive prices. An added bonus is shopping among the Amish and getting opportunity to connect with them directly, without being obtrusive. Store is Amish run and operated; therefore, no Sunday sales, no acceptance of credit or debit cards, and no incoming telephone line. This store is now one of our "must visit stops" whenever we are in the county!

6. Re: supermarket on lincoln hwy that sells Martins pretzels??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster