So...we're supposed to leave Rochester, NY Thursday morning and head down to Strasburg. We' ve been looking forward to this trip - really wanting to see Amish country in the snow and really, really want to check out our first ever mud sale. But the weather forecasts are so unclear that I have no idea what to do. They are calling for either the biggest storm ever or maybe just a couple of inches. We'll be traveling in a 4x4 SUV and are used to snow, ice, etc since we live in Rochester. However, I know that PA doesn't treat its roads like NY does. I know that you all can't tell me what to do anymore than the weatherman can at this point, but maybe you can provide some insight and thoughts about what you'd do if you were in my shoes. Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks everyone!