We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Golf

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mini Golf

It looks like there are quite a few miniature golf courses in the area. Can anyone recommend a few? My kids are 10 and 8. I am looking for one that is either especially fun or beautiful or just different from one we might see elsewhere.

We are coming up for Memorial Day weekend and have a bunch of fun stuff planned. Mini Golf is just one of the things I know my kids enjoy. We are staying at the Fulton Steamboat Inn but would rather travel a few extra miles than pick the "closest one".

Also, is one buggy ride better than another? That is something else on our list but I am not sure which one to do.

Thanks in advance.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini Golf

The best minature golf course without question is Village Greens. It is west of Strasburg probably about a 15 minute drive from the fulton steamboat.

They have two courses,both beautifully landscaped. The longer course is more challenging.

www.villagegreens.com

NY
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini Golf

I second the village greens. the grounds are magnificent

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
75 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mini Golf

I'll also vote for Village Greens. Very beautiful and clean.

Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides are the most authentic. Still locally owned.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mini Golf

Thanks for the replies. Village Greens it is!

I checked out the website for Aaron and Jessica's. It looks great so I think we'll go that route too!

Trip Advisor comes through again!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mini Golf

I agree with the above suggestions for Village Greens. It is very nicely landscaped and well-kept. It is about a ten minute drive from the Fulton Steamboat Inn.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
272 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mini Golf

Waters edge is also a nice mini golf course located in Bird-In-hand, it is not as large as VG and also has a great ice cream shop on the property.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
7 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mini Golf

Village Greens is pretty good. If you feel like a bit of a trip to the other side of town, Boulders in Mountville is good, plus a quiet location and good ice cream.

8. Re: Mini Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:43
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster