We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden resort - pool deck room

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Eden resort - pool deck room

Hi

We are staying at the Eden resort and I found out that our room has a door directly onto the indoor pool deck area level. I have young children - 3 and 7mos. Has anyone stayed in these rooms. I am mostly worried about the traffic and the noise right outside of our door! I am not happy about it to be honest.... are strangers going to literally be sitting right outside of our door? Will they be able to nap? And is the indoor pool area lit up all night? Any input would help?

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden resort - pool deck room

I have stayed in one of the rooms adjoining the pool on the first level, and yes - you will hear some traffic and noise during the pool's open hours unfortunately. The chairs around the pool are generally not right in front of the doors, more off to the side, but also not real far away. I would think that if you have your room's air conditioner on, you should be able to block out most of the noise, unless your children are really light sleepers. As far as the evening hours, the pool is lit but it's dim lighting so that shouldn't interfere. There are also very heavy curtains that can be pulled in the window facing the pool area. Have you tried talking to them/moving rooms? I know they can book up quickly and that might not be an option, but my experiences with their customer service have been outstanding. I would think if there is any possibilitiy of moving, they would do it for you. Also, the times I've stayed there are during the winter season, so I would assume the indoor pool is less busy during the summer, seeing as the Eden has a really nice outdoor pool. Probably most people will flock there, especially during the hours your children would be napping. Best wishes to you, hope it all works out and you enjoy your stay!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden resort - pool deck room

Thanks for the great feedback!

3. Re: Eden resort - pool deck room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:16