We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for LaborDay weekend

Which Lewisburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for LaborDay weekend

I'm coming with a friend for Labor Day weekend to the Lewisburg area. I really wanted to stay in Lewisburg but can't find a clean, decent hotel for $250 or under. It will be for three nights. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can find one for this price that is close to Lewisburg?

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for LaborDay weekend

I just checked the Best Western Country Cupboard Inn in Lewisburg and they are showing available rooms for the Labor Day weekend starting at $125.99 and going to around $164.99. I have not personally stayed at this hotel; however, I have heard very good reports and the Country Cupboard restaurant has good food. The Trip Advisor reviews seem to be very good.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g53026-d74403-R…

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for LaborDay weekend

Country Inn and Suites in Lewisburg is also showing available rooms for Labor Day weekend. Rates for a standard room are $138 for Fri & Sat, $115 for Sunday. This hotel also got good reviews on Trip Advisor.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g53026-d483242-…

countryinns.com/home/…cityRateSearch.do

Henderson, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for LaborDay weekend

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't really clear. I'm looking for something for $250 total (three nights for $250). I've checked out everything I could find in Lewisburg and the closest place I found was th Comfort Inn in New Columbia. From what I understand that isn't too far from Lewisburg.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for LaborDay weekend

New Columbia should work - it's about 6 1/2 miles from Lewisburg. The other area you could look in is the Shamokin Dam/Sunbury area which would be about 10 miles south of Lewisburg.

5. Re: Hotel for LaborDay weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Lewisburg