We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Lancaster, PA
3 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

We are planning on meeting our friends in Lewistown as it is half way between DuBois and Lancaster. We need to know if there are any restaurants that we may have lunch at. I thank you for any help you can extent to us. Fern Stewart

Sellersville, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

I am often in this area on business and can give you some good possibilities:

Tony's Restaurant located at the Clarion Inn, along rt. 322 just north of Lewistown in Burnham, has great food offerings--sandwiches, soups, salads, steaks, pastas, with a definite Italian offering. On Sunday's, great brunch buffet offered at reasonable pricing. Full bar.

OIP - Original Italian Pizza Restaurant located on Logan Blvd. just east of Lewistown. Italian sandwiches, and pastas. Decadently "sinful" cheesecakes are offered on the menu. BYOB!

JP Edwards Grill & Bar has an extensive menu with very good food, including some Mexican choices. Also located on Logan Blvd. Casual dining.

Hoss' Steakhouse located west of Lewistown on Rt. 22 near the Walmart. This is very reasonable family-style eating with extensive salad bar.

If these aren't to your liking, there are a couple of possibilities further south in Mifflintown. Let me know if you want this info as well!

Sellersville, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Oops! Forgot one more!!

Honey Creek Inn is north of Lewistown a couple of miles. Go to the Reedville exit on 322 and go east to the T. Turn left, and Honey Creek is on your left a couple of miles up. Good food and service in a clean, homey setting. They do not take credit cards, and there is no alcohol.

Get answers to your questions about Lewistown
Recent Conversations