We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Idlewild Park

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Idlewild Park

I am looking for reviews of Idlewild Park. We will be visiting with 2 adults, a 19 year old, and 12 year old. Also, any recommendations on a good reasonably priced place to stay in the area? Any other attractions to see in the area?

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Idlewild Park

bumping for replies

Cleveland, ohio
Level Contributor
293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Idlewild Park

I am sorry that I didn't see your message earlier, I hope you haven't gone yet.......if not, I probably wouldn't recommend Idlewild for your children, if they love big rides or roller coasters, they will be bored. There are some spinny rides and 2 Ok coasters. Idlewild is ideal for families with young children. Your children may like the water park. Let me know if you haven't gone and I will try to help you with your trip

3. Re: Idlewild Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Ligonier