We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route 209 flea market?

USA
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Route 209 flea market?

What is happening to the Route 209 flea market?

Looks like they are not open, but the sign is up. and part of the parking lot is now a park n' ride.

15 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
151 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Route 209 flea market?

It's too bad that the old flea market closed. They had a wide variety of merchandise and we always enjoyed walking around and coming home with some fresh produce.

We stopped in at the Pocono Bazaar market yesterday. It's nowhere near the size of the old flea market and everything is junk. The inside of the buildings are dirty. We couldn't even walk into some of the buildings because the vendors were burning horrible incense. That seems to be a big thing for sale - incense and oils.

Don't waste your time, it's not even worth a short visit.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
63 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Route 209 flea market?

We just went yesterday and there was lots to see--I bought 5 scarves with scarf jewelry for $5 each--half the price I had seen in SC last year. Also bought a book from the Book Lady. Go and see for yourself.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
63 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Route 209 flea market?

We just went yesterday and there was lots to see--I bought 5 scarves with scarf jewelry for $5 each--half the price I had seen in SC last year. Also bought a book from the Book Lady. Go and see for yourself.

Temple
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Route 209 flea market?

The new market is down the road on left side.Just to let everyone know Mark's coming back with fresh fruit's and vegtables.

Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Route 209 flea market?

They moved. You have to take the By-pass, see the review for Pocono Bazaar. It's now in an old strip mall with limited outdoor vendors. About 1/8 the size it used to be.

The old flea market area is now a mall, like the rest of the Pocono's is turning to.

Edited: 13 July 2015, 16:25
Reply to: Route 209 flea market?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Marshalls Creek