We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottage at Mt Gretna?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cottage at Mt Gretna?

Has anyone stayed in a cottage at Mt Gretna? I used to live nearby and now would like to stay in a cottage for a few days this summer. Any info. any one?

NJ
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cottage at Mt Gretna?

Hi,

Don't know if you checked out Mt. Gretna's website (www.mtgretna.com) to see what's available.

Last summer we stayed at the QueenAnne Cottage and had a wonderful time. Here's contact information in case you are interested http://www.innlog.com/lodging/PA/11509.html

Philadelphia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cottage at Mt Gretna?

I I used to stay in Mt. Gretna for family vacation when i was a child. We did it a couple years in a row and I have my favorite childhood memories from those times. You should make sure you stay in one of the beautiful homes in Chataqua(sp?).

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cottage at Mt Gretna?

Hi ,

You say you stayed in a cottage in Chatuagua? Are yo speaking of Mt Gretna? Hve you been there recently?

Thanks,Coleridge

Philadelphia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cottage at Mt Gretna?

I went for the day on Fourth of July this year, but it rained so we missed the Fire Works. I would love to possibly rent a house for a few weeks sometimes this coming summer like my family did when I was younger. Last time we rented a house was about 12 years ago when I was 12... I had my first kiss in the playground there on the merry go round, Andy Miller:-)

5. Re: Cottage at Mt Gretna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about Mount Gretna
Recent Conversations