We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Heinz Field

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PARKERSBURG, WV
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near Heinz Field

Coming to Pitt this wcertekend for Kenny Chesney Flip Flop Concert at Heinz Field looking for a hotel reasonable priced with easy access to the stadium any suggestions

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

It depends on what you mean by "reasonable" pricing. In all likelihood, you will need to stay outside of the downtown area for better pricing. You may want to check the hotels in the Greentree area, since it is only a few miles from the stadium. However, there is a whole lot of stuff going on this weekend, especially the arts festival, so you will want to leave yourself plenty of extra time for dealing with traffic and finding parking. Parking near the stadium may be difficult, because you may need to have a reserved parking pass to park in the stadium lots for the concert (I really have no idea, but it is something you should be prepared for, or check with the stadium). You may want to park in Station Square and take the boat across the river, which is a popular way to do parking for Steelers games.

PARKERSBURG, WV
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

Hi Just wondered are there hotels close to Station Square?or what is closes and easiest to find. Any advise?

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

There is a Sheraton at Station Square, but I imagine it will be quite pricey... ...I just checked and it is about $200 Friday night and it appears to be booked for Saturday night.

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

You waited a bit too late to book anything in town for a reasonable price. Your next closest option may be the Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree, 555 TRUMBULL DR Pittsburgh, PA 15205.

As I type this, they have rooms available for both nights for about $110 per night. You'll have a tough time beating that for location and price this weekend. You may be able to get a better price out by the airport, but it will be a longer drive. There are a couple of lower priced hotels in the airport area that have availability for under $100 a night.

Good luck and enjoy our city!

PARKERSBURG, WV
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

Where did you find it and I will just book it. Thanx, Terrie

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

I hope I got here in time. Any hotel in DT is close enough. I would suggest you use priceline. We have the last several trips and have always recieved the Omni William Penn Hotel. Which is rather close for an amazing rate around $55.oo. For more info you should visit biddingfortravel forums

…ezboard.com/Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh/fprice…

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

I found the best price for the hotel on this site. Just look through the Pittsburgh Hotels.

However, the last post suggested a much better price through priceline. Definitely try that, although I am not sure that the hotel they mention will have any availability since there is so much going on downtown this weekend. Regardless, it is worth a try before settling for the Hampton, since the Wm. Penn is right downtown and is very nice.

south jersey
Level Contributor
239 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

Hello, The best place tostay is the Spring Hill Suites. You can walk to Heinz field its so close. Very clean around 175.00 a night but worth it. Art

9. Re: Hotel near Heinz Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 04:15