We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterfront shopping complex

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
Level Contributor
149 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
waterfront shopping complex

Does anyone know where I can get a listing of the stores and restaurants located at the Waterfront complex? Haven't been able to find a good website for this.

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterfront shopping complex

It is astounding, but apparently true, that there isn't a complete list of the stores on the web (you would think that a place that big would have it's own website). The closest I could find, but it will require you to pick and choose the places that are actually in the Waterfront complex...

…cmu.edu/theword/pittsburgh/shopping.cfm

...or a partial list, on Wikipedia of all places...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Waterfront

Hope these help.

pa
Level Contributor
149 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterfront shopping complex

Thanks for the info. Can't believe it was so hard to find. Had to make sure "the" stores my daughter shops at were there. I didn't realize it was such a large complex.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: waterfront shopping complex

Hope it's not too late to respond. There's many shops and restaurants. There's Target, Filine's Basament, Lowes (home improvement) Marshalls. Petco, Micheals (a craftshop), Radioshack, Old Navy and so many more, too many to name..

Lots of restaurants- Eat n Park, TGIF, Unos, Damons, Rock Bottom, a brewery restaurant, China Biastro, etc...

There's a Dave and Busters and a Lowes Theater. Also a Barnes and Noble.

It was the site of the Homestead mill and has alot of little reminders of that mill that once stood.