We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brewers hotel

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
brewers hotel

Hi. Anyone know anything about the brewers hotel on Liberty st??? Does it have a web sight? Thanks. ITS.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brewers hotel

Brewers Hotel/Bar is a gay bar.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brewers hotel

Well thats not what i was looking for, not that theres anything wrong with that. Just a big beer lover & dont like to drink & drive. I saw that it was about 450yds from the church brew pub & I thought "perfect". Do they have rooms for one person there that is safe to stay in? If not anywhere else hopefully within about a mile of the Church BP. Thanks for replying so fast to the above. LIG ITS.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brewers hotel

Sorry Sun, but I don't think you'll have any luck with something that close. If you can grab a cab, the Hampton Inn on Smallman would probably be your best bet - if you can get a room! It's new and books up fast.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brewers hotel

Another hotel option is the Courtyard Shadyside which is further away from town on Liberty Avenue. If you enjoy a walk, the walk to the Brew Pub would be better from that hotel than it would be from the Hampton Inn in the Strip District/Downtown.

I assume the Shadyside Hotel is also closer to the Brew Pub but did not map it out. Which location is better also depends why you're in town and what else you want to do.

If you like hamburgers, Tessaro's (another bar along Liberty Ave. in Bloomfield) has the best! Could give you the strength to walk to the Brew Pub.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
499 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: brewers hotel

Just a note that if you like beer, you might want to visit Penn Brewery while you're here, home of Penn Pilsner.

A reasonably priced option within a half-hour's walking distance of the CBW is Friendship Suites. They do have a web site if you want to check it out. Good luck!

6. Re: brewers hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 21:17