We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

Is the Renaissance Hotel the best place to stay in conjunction with attending a performance at Heinz Hall? Does Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra partner with downtown hotels to offer special packages?

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

You might want to check PSO's website to see, but I've never heard of any special deals.

Check Priceline for 4 star hotels and you'll get the Ren, Omni, or Westin.

Saxonburg...
Level Contributor
328 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

The closest hotels to Heinz Hall are The Renaissance and the Marriott Courtyard (both Marriott properties). My husband and I just stayed at the Renaissance this past weekend. It's one of the nicer hotels in downtown Pittsburgh. As long as you don't have mobility problems, it's an easy walk to Heinz Hall.

They do offer valet service. It's $25/day. We usually do use this service, but you can park your own car also in the garage across the street. If you decide not to go to Mount Washington, the Renaissance, several restaurants, and Heinz Hall are within easy walking distance of each other; and you wouldn't have to take your car in and out.

If you stay at the Renaissance, see if you can get a room with a view of the river. We had a king corner room 1008 and could look right into PNC Park.

Have a great time!

Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

Since my husband's 64, we could get a senior rate of $152 for a standard room, but maybe we'll splurge on the river view. My family boated on the Allegheny while I was growing up in Pittsburgh.

4. Re: Renaissance Hotel & Heinz Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 04:17