We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Arriving this Sun. in Pgh. Need a recommended sports bar/restaurant to catch the Penguins game.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Where are you staying?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
755 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Honestly, I would say anywhere that has a TV will have it on. Any bar you go into would most likely have it on.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Bettis Grille 36 on the North Shore is about the only "sports bar" I know of in or around downtown. There may be a few on the South Side (Ref's comes to mind but it's not listed on the Station Square website).

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

You could try Sports Rock Cafe on the edge of the Strip District - 1400 Smallman Street. www.sportsrockcafepgh.com

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

There are two bars near the arena that are bustling before, during and after the games, one is the 5th Street Cafe and the other's name is escaping me now, but I will get it shortly.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

Souper Bowl is the name of the other place. Less than two blocks from the arena.

Ontario
Level Contributor
164 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

THe Sports Rock Cafe is a FANTASTIC place!! I'm from out of town and whenever I'm in Pittsburgh, I go there to watch sports. As a matter of fact, wif I am in Pittsburgh on Easter weekend, I'll be there Saturday night to watch the PENS KILL the Canadiens.

8. Re: Where to watch the Pens game on TV in the Burgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 18:22