We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

washington state
2 posts
Save Topic
where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

We are visisting relatives near Harrisburg, Pa & we are steeler fans, but we don't know if we will be able to make it out to Pittsburg when we go out to PA.

Is there a store, or anything closer to Harrisburg?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
804 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

www.steelers.com

Click the link for shopping :)

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

Any local WalMart, Target, Giant Eagle or Dick's Sporting Goods will have official Steelers gear. In fact, a lot of the "AFC Champions" and Super Bowl stuff is on clearance right now.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

Mike Feinberg (Party King) is a great store in the Strip District which sells a LOT of Steeler stuff and has this website:

http://www.mikefeinbergcompany.com/

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,091 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

To the original poster; Harrisburg is quite a ways to Pittsburgh (over 200 miles), but you should have your relatives check their local WalMart or sporting goods stores to see if there is any Steeler merchandise on sale. Harrisburg is closer to Philly, but maybe they've got some.

The internet is certainly your friend; for the team site or official licensed NFL stuff.

Like you said, I wonder if Somerset or Greenburg might have stores you are looking for, and be a shorter drive.

washington state
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

Thank you so much everyone!

My aunt did meantion something about a store in Greenburg, so hopefully we can find some fun things there.

Yes, I guess the internet is probably the best place to shop. but I think it would be fun to go to an actual store too! :)

That would be great to find items on clearance this time of year- we'll probably have to try their local Wal-Mart too I guess.

I thought about Philadelphia too, but don't they have another team over there? The Eagles, right?

Ok, I know I should know, but my husband's the football guy, I didn't even have a TV growing up! lol

6. Re: where can we buy pittsburg steeler stuff?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:26