We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seward, Pa

Kentucky
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Seward, Pa

My husband just left for an 8 hour drive to work in Seward, Pa for 3 weeks. He has zero idea where to stay (inexpensively). If anyone has any suggestions for lodging, food, etc., please reply asap.

Thanks

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seward, Pa

I am not familiar with this area, but there are quite a few reasonably priced hotels in the Johnstown area that might be worth checking out. There is a Holiday Inn Express, Super 8, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, and a Hampton Inn (as well as some others, I'm sure) in Johnstown. Any of the ones that I have mentioned should be fine and are not what I would consider to be overly expensive. Some even offer some type of free breakfast, which would be a big help for your husband. I hope that this helps a little, if not a lot. Sorry I don't know the area very well but I do think the hotels that I have suggested are nice and are in the price range that your husband is looking for.

2. Re: Seward, Pa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2005, 17:26
Kentucky
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seward, Pa

Thanks, he called this morning and is in Johnstown at the Econo-Lodge. He said it was just getting daylight but seemed very pretty. I'm also sure he'll be be checking out the beer asap!

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seward, Pa

Hope, do not listen to what inline6 has to say. He or she spends all day on here (mostly the Las Vegas forum) making inappropriate and smart remarks that are not helpful and some are even offensive.

So your husband is at the Econo Lodge in Johnstown. I am not a big fan of those type of budget motels/hotels, but the Econo Lodge doesn't sound too bad. It was built, I believe, in 1997, and should be satisfactory for your husband. If I can be of any more help to you and your husband, please let me know.