We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke Bars In Downtown Pittsburgh?

Ontario
Level Contributor
164 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Karaoke Bars In Downtown Pittsburgh?

Coming to Pittsburgh Easter weekend to see the Penguins beat the Thrashers on Saturday April 2 - are there any bars that have karaoke with a good selection of rock tunes in downtown Pittsburgh (for example - Stone Temple Pilots?). After the PENS win, we have to celebrate somewhere!!! Thanks!!

ang

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karaoke Bars In Downtown Pittsburgh?

The Smithfield Cafe downtown has karaoke, Friday nights 7-11 p.m.

I googled to try to find another place downtown, and didn't find anything but maybe someone else knows a place. I just happen to walk past the Smithfield Cafe all the time, and I called just now to confirm the above info.

Good luck.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karaoke Bars In Downtown Pittsburgh?

You might have better luck taking a quick cab ride across the river to the South Side. I don't know much of anything downtown.

3. Re: Karaoke Bars In Downtown Pittsburgh?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 06:16