We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

Idaho
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

My husband is in desperate need of a haircut. He hasn't had one in over a month, and it's getting SUPER long.

His haircut uses scissors, not a buzzer.

Any ideas for places downtown that we can walk to? Shadyside is too far away.

My husband works at One PNC. And our Hotel is right next to PNC park, with a shuttle that will take us within a 3 mile radius which would include Station Square, etc.

ANY help is greatly appreciated. No budget limitations.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

Here are a couple with reviews on yelp:

yelp.com/biz/denham-and-company-salon-pittsb…

yelp.com/biz/elizabeth-arden-salon-at-macys-…

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

There is a barber shop in the basement of the Koppers Buidling, on the corner of Seventh Street and Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh. It also has a shoe shine person too, I believe.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

Salon Christine at 10th and Penn, near Convention Center. Funky look, but plenty of people with conventional haircuts emerge. Gets good reviews.

4. Re: Men's business Haircuts in Downtown Pittsburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2011, 06:17