We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

I know that this topic has been covered in previous years, but I am wondering if anyone has anything new to add to this subject this year. Are there any new places that are offering a nice Easter Brunch Buffet that haven't been mentioned here before? How about anything new in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, as well as in Downtown Pittsburgh? I'm also interested in knowing if the Grand Concourse's Brunch Buffet is still considered to be a good one, i.e., what is the quality of their Brunch Buffet? We have eaten there several times over the years for both lunch and dinner, but we have never gone there for their Brunch Buffet. Just wondering...... Thank you in advance for any suggestions that you can give to me.

Mentioned in this post
South Hills
South Hills
Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

The Grand Concourse brunch is phenomenal. I've also heard that Sunnyledge (near CMU) has a great brunch. http://www.sunnyledge.com/

Mentioned in this post
Grand Concourse
Grand Concourse
953 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Sunnyledge
Sunnyledge
4 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

Thank you for your input re The Grand Concourse, as well as your suggestion concerning Sunnyledge. However, I just placed a phone call to Sunnyledge, and they advised me that they will be closing their kitchen on Easter Sunday. Any other ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Grand Concourse
Grand Concourse
953 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Sunnyledge
Sunnyledge
4 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
canfield, ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

How about Sheraton next to Grand Concourse!!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Concourse
Grand Concourse
953 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
784 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

Enjoyed dinner earlier this week at Paris 66 in Pittsburgh's East Liberty neighborhood. There is information on their Easter Sunday brunch on their website:

http://www.paris66bistro.xbuild.com/

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Pennsylvania
Coastal South...
Level Contributor
381 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

Thank you both very much for your suggestions. I will be sure to check out both of these restaurants. Have a Happy Easter!

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

I see that you are local, so you should have access to this week's Weekend Magazine section of the Post-Gazette that was published yesterday. Lots of ads for Easter meals from a variety of restaurants.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
196 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

Yes, as Needsavacation posted the Weekend Magazine section of the Post-Gazette always list restaurants serving Easter meals. And charefex we had dinner at Paris66 a few weeks ago and loved it.

8. Re: Need Restaurant Recommendations for Easter Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 21:18