We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National Geographic likes us, they really like us!

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
National Geographic likes us, they really like us!

Pittsburgh was chosen as one of the 20 destinations in the world to visit in 2012. Maybe some people will move here now!

…nationalgeographic.com/travel/best-trips-20…

www.postgazette.com/pg/11297/1184578-100.stm

Morris County, NJ
Level Contributor
698 posts
790 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: National Geographic likes us, they really like us!

We were there for the first time earlier in the year and I can understand why it was picked. Friendly people, beautiful scenery, some great ball parks, a busy downtown. This honor is well earned.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: National Geographic likes us, they really like us!

That's really cool! I moved here over 11 years ago & immediately fell in love. I can't imagine ever living anywhere else now. It's amazing how much this city has changed in the past decade.

3. Re: National Geographic likes us, they really like us!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:17