We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel recommendation

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hotel recommendation

My husband and daughter are coming to Pittsburgh/Jets game on September 16. THey are flying and do not want to rent a car. We have been to pittsburgh a few times but they would like to spend some time exploring so they are flying in on saturday and staying until Monday. Here's what I need: A hotel that offers a shuttle to and from the airport, within walking distance or has area shuttle service to some of the things to do in the area including Heinz field or Station Square, all for around $200.00 per night. Anyone have any suggestion??

Thanks for the help!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,866 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel recommendation

The only hotel I'm aware of that offers courtesy shuttles to both the airport and downtown is the Best Western Parkway Center Inn :

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g53449-d74353-R…

I think it would fit your budget, too:

…bestwestern.com/bestwestern/…

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
665 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel recommendation

Do you really need a shuttle from the hotel to the airport? Or do you just need a simple inexpensive way to get there?

They are not common, but the PAT city bus 28X is super cheap and easy for most people. It will take you to downtown or Oakland.

Last time I came I surprised myself with a taxi as we had just missed the 28X - the surprise was that it was a reasonable price for a smooth, fast ride in a clean cab with an alert friendly driver.

3. Re: hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:42