We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Burger Pittsburgh

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Best Burger Pittsburgh

Attending all 3 Mets/ Pirates games this weekend with my Boys, any suggestions for local food (Primanti Bros is already on our list), best burgers, wings, fun places to eat?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Burger Pittsburgh

If you are willing to drive out of downtown, the best burger I have had in Pittsburgh is at Tessaro's (http://tessaros.com/). It is about 3.5 miles or a 10ish minute drive from PNC Park.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Burger Pittsburgh

My personal burger favorites:

Wingharts (Market Square, downtown)

Tessaro's (Liberty Avenue, Bloomfield)

BRGR (Centre Avenue, E. Liberty)

All would count as fun places to eat in my opinion, small/ish bar/restaurants.

Smoke is a funky place on 8th Avenue in Homestead that describes itself as a "BBQ Taqueria"--great little place, all the food is delicious. But it isn't a Mexican restaurant, which throws some people off. Best meat you'll ever have in a taco.

Also in Homestead is Duke's, a nice local bar with good wings.

Have fun! I'm sure other people will have other ideas and personal favorites.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
418 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Burger Pittsburgh

"Atria's", located in the PNC Complex, is a casual local place which has a kids Menu and serves good, reasonably priced food. Entrance thru Federal St, just at the end of the 6th St ("Clemente") Bridge.

Enjoy your visit to Pittsburgh!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
364 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Burger Pittsburgh

if you are going to Tessaro's you MUST MUST MUST get the steak burger. It is a NY Strip steak as a burger. It is $16 I think but it is amazingly good.

Bettis Grill 36 is near PNC and has the famous mens bathroom. The food is pretty decent too but is a little pricy for bar food.

5. Re: Best Burger Pittsburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 05:17