We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pittsburgh area wineries

not Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
386 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Pittsburgh area wineries

Wife and I are planning to visit some Pitt. area wineries later this month. Specifically; Rustic Acres Winery, Stone Villa Wine Cellars, Greendance Winery and Raspberrry Acres Winery. Any guidance as to any of these establishments?

We are not wine snobs by any means. I like to drink dry reds (for my health, wink, wink) and the wife likes quite a wide variety of semi-sweet and sweet wines.

Most of all I like learning about who and what goes into these local wineries. I'm asking ahead of time because we have had some not too enjoyable experiences in wineries that don't seem to want to spend any time with the patrons who walk through the door. I'd rather not waste time at those types of establishments.

1. Re: Pittsburgh area wineries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:16