We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trolly tour

Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trolly tour

I found a very poor website for a trolly tour of Pittsburgh. It starts at Station Square and departs, from what I could see, once a day at 10:00 a.m. There is no map that shows the route. Is there a jump on/off option that would get us around town? Thanks again!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trolly tour

I know nothing about this trolly tour but if it only leaves once per day, its not going to be a great transportation option. I very highly doubt it will get you to the Churchworks Brewery (from your other post.) If you need information on getting places in the 'Burgh, it would be best to post where you are staying and where you are going to let the locals advise you. The downtown area has the T which is a lightrail system linking some of the more popular places, but unfortunately its limited to the South Hills, Station Square, Downtown and the North Shore (stadiums.)

Edited: 04 July 2014, 23:40
Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trolly tour

This tour company does have on/off options and shows the route plus detailed info. about each stop.http://www.tourspgh.com/

I've never taken this, but I've seen them all over town.

Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trolly tour

Thank you Needs.... that's exactly what I was looking for! I knew there had to be one, just couldn't find it anywhere. There's a stop a block or 2 from our hotel so I think this just might be what we need. We will have our car but it's nice to be able to park it and forget it when you don't know a city. I see Fat Heads is on one of these stops, I guess that's where we will refuel. If you ever find yourselves going to Nassau or Paradise Island, look me up and I'll try to help you. S

4. Re: Trolly tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17