We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking garages near Wyndham

Oviedo,FL
Level Contributor
80 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Parking garages near Wyndham

I'll be renting a car from Avis near the Wyndham. I don't want to pay over 30$ for valet parking at the hotel. Are there public garages near the Wyndham? Would it cost much less? It will only be for 1 night.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking garages near Wyndham

Well, there's a Wyndham downtown and one in Oakland.

Parking in the Oakland location won't be $30 valet. And there are several garages around that are cheaper than that to self-park.

But I'm pretty sure you mean downtown, so use this website. http://www.alcoparking.com/Places/Hilton.html

I already have it set, and it's showing you the two garages closest to your hotel. Note that prices will fluctuate depending on weekday vs. weekend and event vs. non-event. If you're not sure if there's an event going on, call and ask or check the sports' teams schedules.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking garages near Wyndham

The link provided by Dustin G is just for Alco Parking. The Pittsburgh Parking authority also has lots and I think some of them may be more convenient to the Wyndham. Here is a link:

pittsburghparking.com/garages-and-attended-l…

The Ft. Duquesne and Sixth St lot may be the most convenient and possibly the least expensive for a 24 hour rate. You can click on each lot to see the location and pricing.

3. Re: Parking garages near Wyndham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:17