We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PNC Ballpark food

Seneca, Illinois
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
PNC Ballpark food

does anyone know the different kind of food served at PNC park? Do they serve budweiser products?

Dundee, Michigan
Level Contributor
785 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PNC Ballpark food

Here is a link to information about PNC, including food choices:

…mlb.com/NASApp/…pit_ballpark_guide.jsp

If you scroll down to the letter "L" and look under "Levy Foods" which is the name of the company that provides food service for PNC Park, you will find a list of places to eat within the park. I didn't read the whole list, so just in case it isn't on the list, there is an Outback Steakhouse inside of the park as well. I'm not sure about the Budweiser products, as I don't drink beer, but every other MLB park that we have been to has had Bud products.

Mentioned in this post
PNC Park
PNC Park
5,346 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
501 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PNC Ballpark food

Try a Primanti's sandwich, it's a Pittsburgh specialty. A sandwich with the fries and slaw inside. BTW, the "cheese steak" is just a hamburger-good, but not what you'd normally think of as a cheese steak.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PNC Ballpark food

I second the Primanti's sandwich. If you've never had one, you've gotta try it! I love the corned beef one.

4. Re: PNC Ballpark food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 12:16