We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skytop Lodge for a Girls Weekend?

arlington
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Skytop Lodge for a Girls Weekend?

My good friend and I are planning a girls weekend getaway. Skytop Lodge seems like it would be a lot of fun but I worry that it may be more for families and couples. We are looking for a place with fun activities (hiking, kayaking, etc.), shopping, spa, and maybe a cool restaurant and bar. Any thoughts would be appreciated - whether Skytop might be a good fit, or other options in the Poconos area. Thank you!

1 reply
northeast
Level Contributor
3 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skytop Lodge for a Girls Weekend?

Alhtough Skytop is beautifully located, the quality of the rooms and service has declined greatly in the past year. I would recommend The Lodge at Woodloch. Skytop is definitely geared toward families. They are very expensive for a small room with an uncomfortable bed and a tv with a bulit in dvd and vhs. Plus they nickel and dime you every where you turn. You will have greater comfort and more to do without any kids at the Lodge. Food and service is better too.

Reply to: Skytop Lodge for a Girls Weekend?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skytop