We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue and White game RV parking

Limerick
3 posts
Save Topic
Blue and White game RV parking

Can you park Friday night to Saturday early evening with 38 foot motor home for the Blue and White game. What time could we come in on that Friday April 23rd? Also what parking lot? While there for the Indiana game we saw motor homes in the parking lot behind the vendors across street from staduim would we be allowed to park over night in that lot or must we use RV lot 2 to 3 blocks away from stadium. Also we need address of parking lot or at least street names.

Thanks

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue and White game RV parking

nany- you'll most likely have no problem parking your RV Friday night before the scrimmage. Not 100% sure if you'll access to the lot you're referring to as that area is usually reserved for Season Ticket Holders.

I'd keep checking the below link - they have updates, maps, RV info, etc.

http://www.happyvalley.com/posts.php?id=1449

Have fun - WE ARE!

Edited: 30 March 2010, 21:44
wellsboro
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue and White game RV parking

I am also seeking information in regards to parking for the blue white game. i struggle to find anything online

Limerick
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue and White game RV parking

Sorry you are having problems with getting answers, I have been trying for weeks now and think I just got the answers that I need. RV parking lots are 19 or 20 E Park Ave and Orchard Rd. Due to parking overnight there is a cost of $60 for RV. If you tow a vehicle that must be unhooked and taken to a different lot. Hope this is a help if you need more information try calling the following number 1 800 648 8269 Penn State Athletics.

wellsboro
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue and White game RV parking

thanks much appreciated

5. Re: Blue and White game RV parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2010, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about State College