We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wachovia arena monster truck jam

PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
wachovia arena monster truck jam

Hi by boys love monster trucks, and I was thinking of getting tickets for them to see the show, BUT when you call the wachovia arena and ask what trucks are going to be there for example : Grave Digger they say they do not know!

has anyone ever seen the show? and was their enough room for the trucks to do jumps? we have never been to the wachovia arena!

Thanks in advance.

pa
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: wachovia arena monster truck jam

i found this monsterjamonline.com/results/Result.2005-03-…

Pittston PA
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wachovia arena monster truck jam

Saw the sjow 2 years ago. Had Gravedigger and 3-4 other trucks, + quad races. There is room for some jumping, crushing, etc, not so much for a lot of high-speed runs, etc. Still a pretty good show, and you're close to the action

Montoursville...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wachovia arena monster truck jam

We went in Feb 09 and I was very bored! There were 6 trucks there, (monster mutt, grave digger, and some others). There is not enough room for this type of show there. The show consisted of the trucks pulling up to the cars, stoping, then jumping, then stop. The freestyle was a joke because there wasn't any room. There was no possible chance they would crash because they were doing anything. My 4 year old ended up getting bored and we had to convince him to stay. actually what i was most upset about was the fact that the trucks would jump once each then we had to sit through 4 wheeling racing in between. we actually seen more 4 wheeling than monster trucks. And the 4-wheel racers put on this show and fought with each other. I'm an obsessive crazy mom but I didn't like that they were punching each other and naming calling in front of my son. I won't be going back.

Montoursville...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wachovia arena monster truck jam

lol. I meant to say, I'm NOT an crazy mom. Ha!

5. Re: wachovia arena monster truck jam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Wilkes-Barre
More Wilkes-Barre Topics