We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Birthday Help!

pawtucket,R.I
1 post
Save Topic
Need Birthday Help!

It is my birthday and as a surprise from a man who I have only been dating for a month only ,I can decide what I'dlike to do for this SAT ALL DAY/NIGHT AND / OR POSSIBLE OVERNIGHT TO SUN .anywhere in MA. BUT R.I is PREFERRED, so I would love to get a few suggestions here .I want to be reasonable as far as prices ect. BUT I want it to be quaint, outdoors and fun .Newport is the typical choice but surely there is more to do inR.I than that ?Please help HELP

Westerly, Rhode...
Level Contributor
614 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Birthday Help!

My suggestion (and Westerly area promotion) -- Come down to Westerly. Spend the day in the Misquamicut beach area (it's going to be hot again this weekend). You could stay in Misquamicut/Westerly Sat night and attend summer theater at the Granite Theater. I think it's doing a Steve Martin play right now. After or before, take a walk in our beautiful Wilcox Park right across the street. Sunday, go down to Watch Hill (beach walk, shopping, eating, people-watching) or come into Westerly and take a ride on the duck boat (see Westerly/Pawcatuck Chamber of Commerce for details).