We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterstreet Suites?

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Waterstreet Suites?

Hi Guys, anyone have any feedabck on the waterstreet suites. I am looking to book a few nights and was wondering if anyone had any past experiences.

I have not been able to find a review page for this property, is it part of a larger hotel?

It seems like the best deal for 4 adults and one 2yr old that has separate bedrooms, any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
232 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

Do you mean the Water Street Inn?

I have never heard of the Waterstreet Suites.

Attwood Real Estate rents three apartments on Water Street, but I am unaware of her calling them by that name.

Where did you find this? If you found it on Craigslist, I would beware. There are fraudulent Block Island rentals, both houses and hotels, on Craigslist.

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
8,250 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

No, it's this:

blockislandreservations.com/accommodations/…

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
232 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

Block island reservations is legitimate and they rent lots of different properties on the island. I don't know the specific one you are looking at, but am sure it is nice.

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

Just back from BI. Stayed at the Harborside Inn. The Waterstreet Suites you are inquiring about are located on Chapel Street which is to the right of the Harborside as you get off the ferry. They are part of Block Island Reservations which is located in in the Harborside lobby.

connecticut
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

Certainly not fancy and no air conditioning. Make sure you have a private bathroom as some units share a bathroom. BI accomidations are very rustic to say the least in most cases.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
232 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

To book the Water Street Suites you should call1-800-825-6254.

As the previouse post indicates, air conditioning is rare on Block Island, due to the prohibitively high electric rates, and many hotels have rooms that share a bathroom.

A shared bath is one that is located in the hall and two or more rooms share them. Not everyone can deal with this, but it does make for a much less expensive room and is not as inconvenient as you might think.

7. Re: Waterstreet Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17