We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic during 4th of July?

Murrells Inlet...
Level Contributor
761 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Traffic during 4th of July?

How bad is the traffic in Beaufort and the surrounding islands around 4th of July? I live in MB and traffic here is bonkers. I want to try and get away from the craziness! We stopped by Hunting Island State Park yesterday and drove through Beaufort on our way home from Tybee island. Just from our brief visit, I decided it's somewhere I want to visit for a longer stay. I just wasn't sure the 4th of July would be a good option if I'm trying to escape the craziness!

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic during 4th of July?

Hunting Island will be very busy on the 4th, as you can imagine. However, Beaufort itself is not too terrible. Beaufort's busiest summer week is the week of the Water Festival, and that's usually in late July. For Hunting Island, the earlier you can get there, the better.

2. Re: Traffic during 4th of July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 07:16