I am bringing my family for a family vacation to Isle of Palms in the middle of Sept. We are very excited about the chance to visit Charleston as well as the beach. We will have with us a 3 year old and a 6 month od so we need to plan our time wisely.
1. What are your suggestions of thing in Charleston that woud be doable with children but could be done in shorter than a day time frame?
2. What are the must dos? (I have a feeling I will have to come back)
3. When coming in to Charleston, where would be the logical place to park? We will have a double stroller with us.
4. I am a coupon/deal addict, is there somewhere on line, etc to find those?
5. I am a little concerned about the beach erosion on Isle of Palms after reading this site. I was assured that where we are staying it is ok. We are staying at Mariner's Watch in Wild Dunes. Does anyone know of the beach condition there?
6. What are the reasonable places to rent bicycles, beach chairs, etc and are they rentable in September or has everyone closed by then?
Thanks in advance for your help, I will also post this on Isle of Palms site.