We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

Louisville, Ky
Level Contributor
731 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

Looking at these two they seem very simular, both are about the same size ro at least the same amount of rooms, both seem to get very good reviews here, and from what I can tell they are not very far from each other. Is there any preference to one over the other? Or should I just go with the one that has the best price?

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

Don - it seems like a toss-up to me. Both great locations and excellent choices.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

If you go through the HUNDREDS of "Traveler Photos" on the far left of your screen you can find some pictures of most of the hotels in the area as well as some wonderful pictures of the Charleston area. That might help you decide after seeing the pictures of the rooms. The good, the bad and the yuk are all there!

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
110 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

Having stayed at both, and given that you're talking about similar prices, I would opt for the King's Courtyard Inn, personally -- and I'm just basing that on the fact that it is a tiny bit more central to the market area (not much tho) and I found the rooms to be somewhat nicer -- again, not by much.

Louisville, Ky
Level Contributor
731 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

Actually the price of Kings Courtyard Inn is about $75-95 more per night depending on whether I get a standard or deluxe king room. Is it really worth the difference?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
110 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

It's been a few years since I stayed at either place, but based on the situation back then I'd say it's not worth the difference.

6. Re: Indigo Inn or Kings Courtyard Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Charleston
Recent Conversations