We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handy-Dandy Search Function

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Handy-Dandy Search Function

Unfortunately, this list is not the busiest on TA.

So, if you are looking for information, especially if you need it quickly, please use the "Search Function". This is one of the best that I've ever used and can help you find info quickly. The Search Function is located right above on the right side.

I, and everyone else here who are familiar with Charleston, love to answer questions about this beautiful town but many times the answers are already posted and are readily available.

So, give it a try!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

Bump to the top

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

bttt

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

hi...3 tennis gals and myself want to visit charleston during the family circle tournament on daniel island april 9-16 and would prefer to stay in a condo...with a little kitchen etc.....is this something that is possible and where is daniel island in relation to the historical district of charleston.....thanks for any input in advance....stephanie

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
380 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

Check out the following rental company for info on condos: www.islandrealty.com. They have rentals at the beaches east of the Cooper...only about a 15 minute drive to Family Circle and about the same to downtown historic area.

There's also a relatively new resort out at Patriot's Point called Belvidere Club & Resort (www.belvidereclub.com) featuring cottages...looks very charming but I haven't been over to check them out. Patiot's Point is about a 5-10 minute drive to downtown and about 15 - 20 minutes to Family Circle.

You may also want to contact Daniel Island Realty at www.danielisland.com to see if they have any info on island rentals. I know that many of the island residents rent out their homes during the tournament but they will be pretty pricey but extremely convenient!

Daniel Island is about 15 - 20 minute drive to downtown...depending on traffic.

The beaches and Daniel Island are all very easy drives to downtown.

There are lots of great things planned for this year's FCC so I know you girls will enjoy yourselves!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

Top o' the afternoon to ya!

With the real tourist season upon us, I just want to bump this thread back to the top. Folks, the TA search engine is a wonderful tool to find topics quickly, without having to wait for a reply. Of course, please post anything you want - I love reading them and enjoy the replies.

Florida
Level Contributor
100 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

I have been enjoying reading ALL of the posts, but now there appears a suggestion to "bump to the top and use the search function" 4 times. Thanks for the suggestion, we get it....now let us read on :)

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

Why, thank you so much for pointing that out to me, girlie. I don't suppose that bumping an important and helpful tool 4 times in 7 months is going to kill anyone. I guess your 14 posts makes you a veteran.

I got it already. Now please, read on.

Manchester, NH
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Handy-Dandy Search Function

Hi mabra! Have you found a place to stay yet for the FCC? Maybe you could stay at our condo in west ashley. It is not at the beach or anything, but would provide all the comforts of home and is convenient to daniel's island.