We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities with a toddler (2)

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Florida
13 posts
Save Topic
activities with a toddler (2)

booked out trip to charleston for march-april. i am extensively researchingt hings to do with my 2 year old.

i have so far,

booked a carriage tour,

picked waterfront park

(i want to visit the markets)

queen annes revenge

bike hire for beach rides with toddler stroller thing

any other ideas for todder friendly activities? i love to take pictures, so maybe a tour with some great old buildings/picturesque areas- i booked old towne carriage tours... any ideas what else? help!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,958 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: activities with a toddler (2)

Where are you staying and how long will you be in town???

Winston-Salem, NC
Level Contributor
250 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: activities with a toddler (2)

The SC aquarium recently opened a new toddler play area, "Toddler Cove".

http://scaquarium.org/

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: activities with a toddler (2)

The aquarium itself will fascinate a toddler. Don't miss it!

A harbor cruise could be relaxing. charlestonharbortours.com/daily-tours-charle…

Middleton Place Plantation's gardens (which will be gorgeous in late March and early April) offer plenty of room to walk and run. The crafters and educational exhibits are interesting to children. www.middletonplace.org/content.asp…

Magnolia Plantation, with its petting zoo and nature train, is another excellent option. www.magnoliaplantation.com/pettingzoo.html

4. Re: activities with a toddler (2)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 17:15