We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

Burtonsville...
Level Contributor
223 posts
257 reviews
Save Topic
Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

I have read a few reviews about the roll back pricing. How long does it last for?

Charleston
Level Contributor
468 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

This year it ended on February 9th.

charlestoncvb.com/media/charleston-events/po…

Burtonsville...
Level Contributor
223 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

Thanks for the info. Too bad it won't be continuing when I am there.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

I know this post was from last month, but I thought I would reply anyways. For future reference, Poogan's stopped the rollback for Valentine's day, started back up afterwards, stopped it for SEWE, and then after SEWE it went until February 29. If you like their facebook page, they will let you know when they extend it. I went for the last day of rollback and it was quite a disappointment compared to the other 3 times I went. I had the fried chicken, which I previously had during rollback, and it looked like they had a small chicken breast and beat it until it stretched out to make it bigger. It wasn't nearly as good as the time before when I had it.

4. Re: Roll back prices at Poogan's Porch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:42