We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some advise

Boston...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Need some advise

I have a STANDARD condo unit at Summerhouse (Wild Dunes Resort) booked for one week. I am very concerned about how the unit will be. I don't want to sleep on a 10 year old bed. The 2 bedroom at the Village is not by a pool, no waterview etc. but I know is new. I am not a snob but do like my things nice and clean. Please help!!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,175 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some advise

Many condos are individually owned and the decor depends upon that owner ~ what they like, how often they update. Can't say if your particular one is individually owned. Did you rent thru Wild Dunes or with someone else. If you used Wild Dunes, call and ask them what your options are if you do not like the condo ~ can you be moved?

Boston...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some advise

Thank you, any suggestions on activities in the area? Boating, restaurants, sightseeing?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need some advise

Can they send you pictures? I have rented places before and they usually have pictures that can help you decide.

There are restaurants on IOP and you are just a few minutes from Mt. Pleasant where there are great restaurants, movies and shopping. Sullivans Island also has so good restaurants. Poes burgers are good.

During the heat of the day when you take a break from the beach, you can go into Charleston and tour and see the sites.

4. Re: Need some advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 14:17